There is no excuse to put in even the most simplest form of exercise in your daily lives, though most of us may not notice it but what we do everyday can be considered or enhanced to be a form of exercise. As we all know exercise is important to a person’s health regardless of the age or gender. What we decide to do or what we are asked to do can be converted if not yet considered as an exercise that can be beneficial to our bodies. Just below are two examples on what you can do to incorporate exercise daily. This is just something you can start off with and eventually as you progress can add more or level it up.
Try to walk as much as possible. Being immobile can be a cause for more serious illnesses. In between breaks or whenever possible, stand up and walk around or better yet walk up and down the stairs. Also, when doing errands like going to the grocery store or buying something, walking is initiated which is also a good thing. Lastly, you can make walking a way to de-stress. Whatever time you choose, walk in the park or anywhere that can make you feel relaxed. It’s actually a win-win situation for you and your body.
To make you more eager to walk more below are some of the health benefits walking daily can do for you.
- Reduce body fat. Of course, walking is considered a cardio exercise making it useful for those who want to slim down and remove excess body fats.
- Increase one’s endurance and muscle strength. By walking, you develop that extra energy that makes you last longer in different activities without getting tired easily.
- Walking actually can improve your balance and to reduce the risks of catching conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol and blood pressure, joint and muscular paint and diabetes.
- It also reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke
SIT UPS and PUSH UPS
Understandably not everyone is keen on doing push ups or sit ups but in spite of your hesitance’s you cannot deny the fact that doing small repetitions of push ups and sit ups can greatly improve your overall health. There is no reason to be afraid of this exercise because various scaled versions can be done. You may watch videos, read articles or ask professional help on how to do the easier version of sit ups and push ups.
What makes this exercise a good thing to add to your daily lives is that of its convenience since you don’t need any special equipment whatsoever, you can do it anywhere you like and it doesn’t take much of your time.
A list of advantages in doing push ups and sit ups are seen below.
- Not only do you save a lot of time you are making and training your body to be stronger.
- Building core strength and abdominal muscles for sit ups and building upper body strength with push ups.
- Doing regular push ups and sit ups trains different types of muscles like abdomen, back, shoulders, arms and hips to work together to make our bodies more stable and balanced.
- By doing both exercises regularly our other bodily functions are improved as well. An example of which is a faster metabolic rate, improvement of our digestion and posture.
- Lastly, our appearance is enhanced. Push ups and Sit ups makes our bodies toner and leaner, muscles are sculpted and defined and can also flatten and make our abs appear.
Whatever your reasons are. Exercising Everyday is Easy.