We often hear this humble food item but we seldom use it? Why you ask?
It’s because we don’t know more about it, we just see it as an extra ingredient but being underrated as it is, it is actually more flexible and unique than we thought.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a type of vinegar that s made from cider or apple must that contains mother of vinegar which is a substance in a form of cellulose and acetic acid bacteria that develops whenever fermentation of alcoholic liquids occurs, this vinegar can make ACV look slightly coagulated.
Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar of ACV in short has many uses that can be beneficial to our bodies? If not, then continue to read and be amazed on why we should start adding this item into our next grocery list.
- It can help with our digestion. Add a tablespoon of ACV into your water and drink it before a meal. In doing this, the food you intake will be absorb easily and in the long run can reduce hunger that can help you shed the unwanted fats for the reason that taking ACV can make you feel more full.
- Drinking water and ACV can also help with those who have intestinal problems and constipation.
- Taking 1-2 tablespoons of ACV can lower blood sugar levels that are mostly important with people who have diabetes.
- ACV is a good ingredient for those who want to detoxify and cleanse their liver.
- The acids that are present in ACV specifically acetic and malic acid can help reduce bacteria that cause bad breath.
- ACV is also known to be able to clear sinuses since it breaks mucus. Not only that, it is also antibacterial which means it can prevent sinus infection or cold.
- Gargling equal parts of warm water and ACV at the first sign of sore throat can help prevent it from developing.
- Drinking water and ACV can boost one’s energy because of its potassium and enzymes.
- ACV as a hair treatment. ACV can remove hair product build up and balance the scalps PH level. Mix 1/3 cup ACV and 4 cups of water and rinse off after shampooing.
- Since ACV has antibacterial properties using it as a facial cleanser is also recommended. ACV can help prevent breakouts and balance your skins PH levels just dilute some ACV with water and use it with a cotton ball.
- ACV acts as an anti inflammatory agent that can ease bruise discolorations.
- With a ratio of 1:2 swish ACV and water inside your mouth afterwards brush as normal for a healthier and whiter teeth.
These are just a few examples of ACV’s uses. It is not only a useful and reliable food ingredient; it is also a natural supplement for our body. Another tip is that it is highly recommended to purchase the unpasteurized or organic ACV. So what are you waiting for? Go get some ACV!