Some says that beef has a bad rap for your health. No, beef can be good for you because it’s a great source of protein, iron, and heart-healthy B-vitamins. Just make sure you choose lean cuts and grass-fed meat to make your meal a healthy one. Try these easy, healthy recipe with beef with green leafy.
- large flour tortilla (white or wheat)
- chive & onion cream cheese
- ranch dressing
- prepared horseradish
- 3 -5 leaves lettuce, torn
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 -5 slices of angus beef, cut into strips and roasted
- Spread Onion and Chive cream cheese on one side of tortilla.
- Lay out slices of of Beef evenly on tortilla.
- Dribble a little Ranch dressing in a thin line down the middle.
- Spread a small thin line of Horseradish down the middle.
- Spread out the torn romaine lettuce evenly on tortilla but make sure all ingredients are a little away from the edges so you can fold it easier.
- Put strips of tomato in a line down middle.
- Spread Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese evenly on tortilla.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla to the stuffing, then starting at one side, roll up the tortilla.
- Makes one wrap.